On February 22nd, Least Authority’s CEO and Managing Director Liz Steininger spoke about Zero Knowledge Access Passes [ZKAPs] at Hello Decentralization, a free community event where members meet and discuss decentralized technologies from a technical perspective.
The full talk can be viewed above and slides can be found here.
The main sections with timestamps are as follows:
- Who we are [01:17]
- ZKAPs, an introduction [02:56]
- Our Use Case and Problem [03:19]
- How PrivateStorage Works [04:56]
- Adapting Privacy Pass [08:25]
- The Result – ZKAPs in practice [11:30]
- Q & A [20:40]
For further information, please visit the links and references below: