Thanks to those that joined our event on blockchain security!
On April 30th, we hosted a 1 hour session on why security matters, some common vulnerabilities and what an audit looks like, beginning to end.
Here’s what was covered:
- Why security matters at every step of your project
- Security risk management, threat modeling and rating risks
- Common blockchain and smart contract security vulnerabilities
- How an audit works: timing, goals and strategy
- Preparing for your first security audit
- Choosing and working with a security team
- Finding the right security skillsets for your project
- Benefits of scoping your project early
Watch here: (slides)
Wondering if we’ve audited a project similar to yours? Check out this list of our published audit reports.