Internship Application Form
This form allows you to express interest without applying to a specific open position. Applicants will receive an email that acknowledges receipt of the application. As soon as we have an appropriate intern position we may invite you for an interview.
- Provide you with an opportunity to gain the relevant knowledge and skills required to enter into the field;
- Expand your network in your chosen industry, while learning from top professionals;
- Bring new technologies and ideas to Least Authority projects;
- Help you decide whether the field is right for you;
- Potentially secure more permanent employment/contract work with Least Authority.
- Active participation in the project;
- Active and relevant interaction with the project team;
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Meeting the team where they are within the project life cycle;
- Supportive and collaborative attitude;
- Accountability and reliability;
- Transparency and commitment (clarity around capacity, availability, etc.)
- Prepare the required documents:
- CV/Resume in English with details about education/training, work experience, volunteering and other skills;
- Letter of motivation. (Why are you applying for the internship with Least Authority? Which professional skills would you like to acquire? What would you like to learn?);
- Letter of recommendation (optional).
- Submit the form and the documents.
Applicants will receive an email that acknowledges receipt of the application.